To upgrade an Isadora 1.x license to 2.x, you must first purchase an upgrade from our online store. To purchase the upgrade, you will need your existing license name and serial number, which was given to you when you first purchased Isadora.
Once you have purchased an Isadora v1.x to 2.x upgrade, follow these instructions to upgrade Isadora on your computer. You will need the license name, serial number, and password that was sent to you via email after you purchased your upgrade.
- Download and install latest version of Isadora from https://troikatronix.com/get-it
- Open Isadora
- Choose "Upgrade..." from the Help menu in Isadora v2.x
- You will be shown the End User License Agreement. If you agree to the terms, click "Agree" to continue.
- Enter your License Name, Password and Serial number (the numbers only) in the first three fields of the dialog below and click "Generate Registration Code"
- A web page will open with your new registration code. Select the entire registration code (including the '#' at the beginning) and Command-C (Apple) or Control-C (Windows) to copy it.
- Click in the bottom field of the dialog shown above and hit Command-V (Apple) or Control-V (Windows) to paste the registration code.
- The OK button will become available if it is a valid registration code (which it should be because you just generated it)
- Click OK
- You will see the following dialog which confirms that Isadora has now been upgraded to v2.x.