Complimentary e-mail support
TroikaTronix provides complimentary e-mail support to Isadora users who have an active, up-to-date license.
Our team offers troubleshooting for users working with Isadora 2 or later regarding installation, registration, configuration, connectivity, error messages, and unexpected or unresponsive interactions.
Open a ticket in our support ticket system with a description of the problem. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
A known issue (aka, a bug) is a specific, discrete case that can be addressed by isolating its origin to a reproducible cause.
What our team will do when you contact us with a problem...
- Determine if the issue can be resolved by updating Isadora, your operating system, or another piece of software (such as a hardware driver). As appropriate, we will help you obtain and install these updates.
- If a known troubleshooting solution is available which matches your issue, we will provide links to support articles, tutorials, manual references, e-mail instructions, or other documentation to help you resolve the problem.
- Identify if your computer hardware or equipment is the cause of the issue, or determine whether the issue is caused third-party software. However, TroikaTronix is unable to provide further support for hardware issues or issues caused by third-party software.
- In the event we determine that the problem is caused by a verified, but currently unresolved issue, we will:
- Notify you that the problem is caused by a known issue (see above), including documentation we have describing the issue where appropriate.
- Notify you as soon as we develop a fix, including instructions on how to install a support patch as soon as it is available.
- If possible, offer an alternative solution or workaround while we work to resolve the issue.
We cannot provide support in the following cases:
- If you are using Isadora with an unsupported operating system.
- Isadora 2 runs on:
- macOS 10.10.x to 10.14.x (Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, and High Sierra)
- Windows 10
- Isadora 3 runs on:
- macOS 10.11 to macOS 10.15 (El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, and Catalina)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Isadora 2 runs on:
- You are using computer hardware five years old or older, a computer hardware which does not meet Isadora’s minimum system requirements (such as computers with ARM processors).
- We determine the issue is caused by a hardware equipment issue (such as a defective part, or computer hardware not equipped to handle the resolution or the number of simultaneous channels of video playback your project requires).
- We can attribute the issue to third-party hardware or software, not supported by TroikaTronix.
- It is not always possible for us to completely review your Isadora project and associated media. Due to the programmable and flexible nature of Isadora, resolving some issues may require revising or rebuilding your project.
TroikaTronix does not provide complimentary consultation or support via telephone or voice chat. However, at the sole discretion of a TroikaTronix Team member, TroikaTronix may ask to consult with you via voice or video chat application, such as a telephone call or Skype to resolve an issue.
Older Versions of Isadora
Many issues are resolved by updating Isadora. Our team supports Isadora 2.0.5 or later.
We cannot provide support for users working with older versions of Isadora, except to assist you with updating and migrating your projects to the latest version of Isadora.