If you wish to cancel your Isadora 3 subscription:
- Locate the invoice sent to your email address from FastSpring (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you purchased your Isadora subscription.
- This email invoice lists each product you purchased alongside a link to the FastSpring website.
- Click the link associated with the subscription you wish to cancel. This will open your FastSpring order summary page, which displays your product details and billing history.
- On this page, click the link ‘Cancel your Subscription’.
- On the following page, confirm you wish to cancel your Isadora subscription.
- After confirming your cancelation, your subscription will remain active until the end of your current subscription period. You will be shown the date your subscription will end, and you will not be billed again.
An Isadora installation registered using this subscription will revert to Demonstration Mode once your subscription ends.
If you do not have the Order Confirmation email from FastSpring anymore, you will need to contact FastSpring to access your order details, and make changes to your subscription with them.
Please contact email@example.com with the order details.