Activating Isadora normally requires an internet connection, but it is still possible to activate Isadora with a computer which can’t connect to the Internet with the following steps.
To complete this process you will need to use another computer which does have Internet access, as well as a portable data storage device (a USB flash drive is recommended).
- Connect your portable data storage device to the offline computer, and launch Isadora.
- From the menu, choose Isadora > Help > Offline Activation.
- Input your License ID and License Activation Password in the dialog box.
- Isadora will create an Activation Request File. Save this file to your portable data storage device.
- Disconnect your portable data storage device from the offline computer, then plug it into the online computer.
- On the online computer, navigate to the directory where you saved the Activation Request File on your portable data storage device, and open the file.
- This will open the Manual Request page of the License Portal.
- Press "Download" and save the ‘response.xml’ file to your flash drive.
- Disconnect your flash drive from your online computer, and reconnect it to the offline machine.
- Click "Load Activation Response and Deactivate"
- Select "response.xml" on Flash Drive
This completes the offline activation.