You can retrieve your Isadora 3 activation information using the license portal.
Access the License Portal via this link: https://secure.softwarekey.com/solo/customers/
- Click the link “Forgot your Password”.
- On the next page, select search via “email address” from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your email address you used to purchase Isadora in the email field.
- Click “Find My Account Information”
- An email containing your Isadora 3 information will be sent to your email address
If you don’t receive an email shortly, double-checked your Junk Mail filters. It’s also possible you used another email address to purchase Isadora, so you may wish to try again using a different one.
If you still can’t retrieve your activation information, go to our Help page and click "New Support Ticket." Then choose "Sales/ Licenses" next to "Type" and "I can't find my registration information" in the menu that appears below this. After filling out the necessary information, submit the form and our team will help you find the information you need.
Important Note: we only send license information to the email address we have on file – this would be the email address you used when you purchased the program, unless you've told us to change it. Make sure to use that email address to avoid delay!