A 30% academic discount is available to all academic institutions and a 50% academic discount is available to all students and individuals of academic institutions for all Isadora 3 products except for the USB key itself, the Monthly Subscription License, and the 7-Day Rental License.
Additionally, the academic discount for students will only be applied for a single year and must be renewed. To receive an academic discount code, you must first submit proof that you work at or are attending a recognized academic institution.
Academic Discount Application Process
Create Support Ticket
- Open a new support ticket
- Choose "Sales/Purchase"
- Choose "I want to apply for an academic discount" just below the previous field.
Submit Proof of Academic Status
- The email you use to contact us must be within the domain of the institution.
- For example, if you are a student at New York University, then your email must end with "nyu.edu".
- If you are faculty, please send us a web page from your institution's main website that shows your name and position so we can verify your affiliation.
- If you are a student, please send us a scan of your valid student identification card, ensuring that we can see the expiration date. Please make sure this scan is no more than 1MB in size and is a jpg or png.
- After we’ve reviewed the information, you’ll receive a “coupon code” that allows you to receive academic pricing in our online store.
Academic Discount + Yearly Subscription
Please note that students purchasing an Isadora Yearly Subscription are only entitled to the 50% student academic discount on an annual basis. In order to renew your student academic discount , you must cancel your subscription through FastSpring and resubmit proof of enrollment before being billed for a second consecutive year. If you do not, FastSpring will bill you for a second consecutive year without the 50% discount.
FastSpring does not allow the use of purchase orders for subscription products; you or your institution must pay by card.