- Open Isadora.
- If you are registering a new license, choose Help > Register. If you are upgrading, choose Help > Upgrade.
- Follow the instructions in the registration dialog.
- First, you need the Machine ID from the offline computer. To get this ID, open Isadora on the offline computer and choose choose Help > Register. (If you are upgrading, choose Help > Upgrade instead.) Write down the Machine ID shown in the registration dialog.
- Go to our "Get It" page, under "Register", and fill the form with License Name, Password, Serial Number and the Machine ID you wrote down in step 1.
- Click the Generate Code button. Your browser will display the registration code in a new window.
- Select the entire registration code in the web page and copy it. Then paste it into a text document and save the file on a transferable storage device.
- On the offline computer, open the text file with the registration code. Then copy and paste it into the field at the bottom of Isadora’s registration dialog. (You do not need to enter the other three fields.)
- Click the Register button. Your copy of Isadora will now be fully enabled for saving.
To register Isadora 3, follow the instructions under “Register” on our "Get It" page.
There are multiple methods for registering Isadora 3 depending on which type of license you have purchased.
Please click the title of the Isadora version you have, and instructions will be shown for your specific version.
After you register Isadora, it will become fully enabled and you’ll be able to save.