Under macOS we receive rare reports of the installer failing to install the software. If this happens to you, please do the following:
- Ensure you are logged in as an administrator.
- Open Apple's Disk Utility application and click "Repair Disk Permissions" to repair the permissions on your computer. Then try to install again.
- If the installer fails after you have repaired the permissions, then:
- In the installer application, choose Window > Installer Log from the main menu. A window will appear at the bottom of the screen. In the top right corner, it will show a popup menu that says "Show Errors Only"
- Select all the text in this window and copy it.
- Send us this information by visiting the Isadora Support page.
- We will analyze the information there and give you further assistance.