How to Delete Isadora's Preferences
Modified on: Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 8:44 PM
- In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder…
- Enter this text: ~/Library/Preferences
- Find any files that start with the name “Isadora Prefs…” and move them to the trash
- Empty the Trash
- Download the file windows-delete-isadora-preferences.zip
- Unzip the file
- If you are logged in as the administrator of the computer, then double-click the resulting batch file “Delete Isadora Preferences.bat”
- If you are not logged in as the administrator, right-click the “Delete Isadora Preferences.bat” file and choose “Run as Administrator…”
- When the script completes, the preferences are deleted.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.