How to Delete Isadora's Preferences
Modified on: Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 3:08 AM
- In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder…
- Enter this text: ~/Library/Preferences
- Find any files that start with the name “Isadora Prefs…” and move them to the trash
- Empty the Trash
- Download the file windows-delete-isadora-preferences.zip
- Unzip the file
- If you are logged in as the administrator of the computer, then double-click the resulting batch file “Delete Isadora Preferences.bat”
- If you are not logged in as the administrator, right-click the “Delete Isadora Preferences.bat” file and choose “Run as Administrator…”
- When the script completes, the preferences are deleted.
Windows Option 2:
- If you are logged in as the administrator of the computer.
- Open C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\TroikaTronix (where YourUserName is your Windows username)
- Delete the *.izp file which name corresponds to the Isadora version you are running. For example, 'Isadora Prefs 2.6.1.izp' is used by Isadora 2.6.1
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.