The Mac-only CI actors, offer a number of unique capabilities, however; they are not developed by TroikaTronix.
They are functions supplied by the MacOS, and not all CI actors available work as expected with Isadora 3.
Following is a list of CI actors know to cause problems, and are best to be avoided.
- CI 3 by 3 convolution
- CI 5 by 5 convolution
- CI 7 by 7 convolution
- CI Affine Clamp
- CI Zoom Blur
No video output:
- CI Blend With Alpha Mask
- CI Blend With Mask
- CI Color Cube
- CI Color Cube with ColorSpace
- CI Horizontal 9 Convolution / CI
- CI PDF417 Barcode Generator
- CI Vertical 9 Convolution / CI
- CIConvolution9Vertical Classic
- CI Picture Player
Can easily cause high CPU usage:
- CI Depth of Field
- CI Disc Blur
- CI Exclusion Blend Mode