If you purchased an Isadora 3 USB Key license, you’ll need to register your USB Key the first time you use it with a new computer, and when you update Isadora 3 on an existing computer.
- Download and install the latest drivers for the Isadora USB Key from the Get It page under 'Related Downloads'.
- Insert your USB Key into your computer. The red light in the key will illuminate to confirm that the drivers are installed.
- Open the Isadora 3 USB Key Edition.
- From the menu, choose Help > Register.
- Refer to the email you received after you purchased your USB Key license and copy the six-line registration code given there.
- Go back to Isadora, and paste the registration code into the field at the bottom of the registration dialog.
- Click the Register button. Your copy of Isadora will now be fully enabled for saving.
Once this process is complete, you'll be able to edit and save your work while your USB Key is connected to a registered computer.
There is no limit to the number of computers you can register, but you’ll only be able to save your work on a registered computer while your USB Key is connected to it. To ensure Isadora recognizes your USB Key, insert it before you launch the Isadora 3 USB Key Version, and don’t remove your key while Isadora 3 is running.