If you purchased an Isadora 3 USB Key License, you’ll need to register your USB Key License the first time you use it with a new computer and when you update Isadora 3 on an existing computer.
- Download and install the latest drivers for your platform. You can find download links in the "Related Downloads" section of our Get It page.
- Restart your computer.
- Insert your USB Key into your computer. The red light in the key should illuminate to confirm that the drivers are installed and the key is recognized. If the red light does not illuminate, please consult this support article.
- Open the USB Key version of Isadora 3.
- From the menu, choose Help > Register.
- Refer to the email you received after you purchased or upgraded your USB Key license. Copy the six-line registration code given there.
- Go back to Isadora, and paste the registration code into the text field at the top of the registration dialog.
- Click the "Register" button. Your copy of Isadora is now fully-enabled for saving. If the "Register" button is disabled, it is probably because you made a mistake copying and pasting the registration code. Please try again from Step 6.
There is no limit to the number of computers you can register, but you’ll only be able to save your work on any given computer while your USB Key is plugged into it. To ensure Isadora recognizes your USB Key you should insert it before you launch the USB Key version of Isadora 3. You should not remove your key while Isadora 3 is running.
If you are having trouble getting your USB Key to work, please consult this support article.